I got 20 points for predicting the obvious winner &toss then by luck winning margin was correct rest all I messed up really bad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got 20 points for predicting the obvious winner &toss then by luck winning margin was correct rest all I messed up really bad
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
thank you india for helping my team qualify for champions trophy
now i root for india in this world cup
Congrats BD team for qualifying for CT.
Yes now hope Ind win WC. Touchwood
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Winner--India
Toss--India
Total-- 653
Extras-- 28
H--runs --Shreyas Iyer--128
H sixes-- Teja Nidamanuru *--6
H fours-- Rahul (wk)--11
H wickets-- Jasprit Bumrah --2 with --ECO--3.70
POTM-- Shreyas???
So Total score and 6s ke kisko points nahi milenge 
I got 20 points for predicting the obvious winner &toss then by luck winning margin was correct rest all I messed up really bad
I am getting for toss, win and difference 
Kon hain yeh 2% wali janta
Mereko jaana hain 
Same pinch 
Aaj ke match ke liye this is so apt 
https://x.com/FarziCricketer/status/1723732673909117091?s=20
Congratulations topper 🎊
Congrats WD for topping in today's ind vs ned match woohoo yay
Congratulations Nutty for 2nd🎆
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48