Happy Deepawali to you too.🪔🎆🎇🧨🪔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Happy Deepawali to you too.🪔🎆🎇🧨🪔
Happy Diwali 

I didn't watch today's episode.
I lost my interest to watch the show anymore because of the Male lead.
Something is missing in his character & also his acting I didnt like.
They shouldn't have brought Roohi Armaan love angle.
Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali
Originally posted by: Veenapai
I didn't watch today's episode.
I lost my interest to watch the show anymore because of the Male lead.
Something is missing in his character & also his acting I didnt like.
They shouldn't have brought Roohi Armaan love angle.
Originally posted by: Veenapai
I didn't watch today's episode.
I lost my interest to watch the show anymore because of the Male lead.
Something is missing in his character & also his acting I didnt like.
They shouldn't have brought Roohi Armaan love angle.
Bilkul Aaj ka epi bekar lega tha kya Aaj sirf naac gaana
and roohi armaan ka kuch zyada hi romance dikha rehe ..
Hi sejal happy diwali to you too ..
Happy diwali all 😍
Happy Deepawali
Wishing a very happy and prosperous Diwali…. Sab ko Bahut Bahut badhai
Cameo bada jaldi laa rahe hai
Hope he also acts better than ML in this generation... So we can have more fan wars...

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842