It’s okay. Meine toh tukke maare hai 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s okay. Meine toh tukke maare hai 
the first match I missed, subeh se raat tak bohot regret kiya meine. Bitterly.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Same to same behen
Ek match ka to prediction hi bhejna bhool gayi main

I'm glad that the WC is coming to an end too. It's been a very long WC. Daily predictions has been exhausting.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Finally no more double headers. No more waking up at 4am for me and acting like a zombie
I had to chill on WA until toss time just so that i dont fall back asleep
The daily discussions have been fun though
I have mostly assumed that a player will be in the starting line up 
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I'm glad that the WC is coming to an end too. It's been a very long WC. Daily predictions has been exhausting.
The daily discussions have been fun though
I have mostly assumed that a player will be in the starting line up
I'm waiting for IPL, at least it has a better timing
Sunday ke baad next match kab hai?
WednesdayOriginally posted by: MochaQueen
Sunday ke baad next match kab hai?
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Wednesday
I hope Vijay adds the predictions by tomorrow
Today's Match -- India vs Netherlands
India vs Netherlands, 45th Match
Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Date & Time: Nov 12, 02:00 PM LOCAL
Congratulations to Australia for winning the match.
Congratulations to Mitch Marsh for winning the PoTM award.
Cheers..
Congratulations to Darshan 23 for winning Prediction game 43.
Cheers..
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
Bangladesh squad for first Test against Australia Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Shadman Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mominul Haque,...
1