I don’t know but does anyone think BB is playing reverse psychology on audience by dissing Vicky all the time? I do think so at times.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t know but does anyone think BB is playing reverse psychology on audience by dissing Vicky all the time? I do think so at times.
Yaar yeh ek hi season mein itne saare punchables kyun tolerate karne hain? Matlab stagger nahi karsakta kya BB. Aur maha punchable toh BB khud hi hain iss baar 
Rinku ji ko power diya woh bhi kya toh immunity ka.
Ankita was looking good and danced well, Kz's dance was ok. Why Sana was not wearing any jwellery?
https://twitter.com/JioCinema/status/1722874235650224290?t=ISXi20E0hjtGbRCxCBcJVg&s=19
Chintu nahi Tahelka imbalance ho ke gir gaya
Tehelka mach gaya
He finally serves his name right. 
I don’t know but does anyone think BB is playing reverse psychology on audience by dissing Vicky all the time? I do think so at times.
Definitely not. BB certainly doesn't like Vicky and exposes his game all the time. Uska game hi ruin kar dia hai to kaha ki reverse psychology. 
Point haiOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Definitely not. BB certainly doesn't like Vicky and exposes his game all the time. Uska game hi ruin kar dia hai to kaha ki reverse psychology.

I don’t know but does anyone think BB is playing reverse psychology on audience by dissing Vicky all the time? I do think so at times.
You mean vicky is their fav 🤣
What time BB today?