Aaj thread itna thanda kyu hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj thread itna thanda kyu hai
This better be brought up on WKW…Beyond ridiculous
https://x.com/justafiercesoul/status/1722705862752678185?s=61&t=gAaCxsw9sF_7r2ra1fNTug
So true. How can a person be filled with itna saara toxicity? Dusro ko bolne chali toxic. Chuglikhor kahi ki! 
because no CHAD Aish blitzOriginally posted by: Aurora_77
Aaj thread itna thanda kyu hai
The way navid reacted today
I wish he had reacted the same way when princess mannara was being unnecessarily rude to him during the paratha incident. Mannara ke samne awaz hi nahi nikal rahi thi iski.
Anku FTWOriginally posted by: vibecheck
anku ne mannara ko nikala. woohoooo!!

Like 50 shades of Grey,Mannara handa has 50 shades of expression
apne apkp anarkali samajhke ek se badhkar ek,different different expression chalu rehti hain
next year aur practice karke anaKz waise dance kar rahi jaise walon ko dance India dance wale beizzat kar ke bhaga dete hain

OMG !! 











https://twitter.com/neilbhatt4/status/1722638961515044879?t=AMTabcTMrfxt3xcDXY6w1A&s=19
I can't believe his PR is doing this.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
OMG !!
https://twitter.com/neilbhatt4/status/1722638961515044879?t=AMTabcTMrfxt3xcDXY6w1A&s=19
I can't believe his PR is doing this.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
OMG !!
https://twitter.com/neilbhatt4/status/1722638961515044879?t=AMTabcTMrfxt3xcDXY6w1A&s=19
I can't believe his PR is doing this.
PR is also bakwas as it is managed to get only 65 likes in 4/5 hour