Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Dil tod diya. Mujhe mimi zinda chahiye thi. Unka look dekhna tha smiley28

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Why is Ruhi calling Manish and Swarna as Bade papa and Badi Maa? smiley39Arohi used to call them that.

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What’s sad is if there is anyone who can teach Goenka’s a lesson, it’s Abhira

right now, she’s mesmerized by having a “family” and she probably doesn’t know what’s happened in her mumma’s life

likewise, I don’t think Akshara would ever want her daughter to hate the Goenka’s, she still has respect and love for her family 

but after learning the truth, I hope Abhira questions the Goenka’s and also takes what she’s learned about “families” and applies it to her married life

i hope the Poddar’s prove to be Abhira’s true family, the one she always craved for

And hopefully the drama of the show stays between Roohi and Abhira, not Abhira vs. Poddar’s

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smriti25

Why is Ruhi calling Manish and Swarna as Bade papa and Badi Maa? smiley39Arohi used to call them that.

they age but their relationship never changes - they are forever “badi Ma and papa” 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

What’s sad is if there is anyone who can teach Goenka’s a lesson, it’s Abhira

right now, she’s mesmerized by having a “family” and she probably doesn’t know what’s happened in her mumma’s life

likewise, I don’t think Akshara would ever want her daughter to hate the Goenka’s, she still has respect and love for her family 

but after learning the truth, I hope Abhira questions the Goenka’s and also takes what she’s learned about “families” and applies it to her married life

i hope the Poddar’s prove to be Abhira’s true family, the one she always craved for

And hopefully the drama of the show stays between Roohi and Abhira, not Abhira vs. Poddar’s

Goenkas are shameless! They couldn't even wait for a year after Abhinav's passing to get Akshara wedded. I am sure they would have danced right after abandoning Akshara, Abhir and Abhimanyu as well. Gen1 is still unbeatable. Naira too was spineless. Always ran away from her problems. I don't understand why was she called a sherni.smiley39 OG Akshara and Naitik were the only true companions. Rest all the couples had a sham of a marriage. Akshara-Abhinav later turned into a beautiful couple though. 

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you.. I truly feel they should had kept Abhir alive

Peacelover15 thumbnail

Does this Goenka clan know about Abhimanyu Abhir accident? 

Peacelover15 thumbnail

I guess they must have raised her like daughter no doubt so she is calling them Bade papa and badi maa

Peacelover15 thumbnail

Not Surekha, suwarna.. Surekha chachi jai kartik ki

Peacelover15 thumbnail

Lolzz yeah I did and she actually looks funny 🤣🤣