Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Again a Tamil & Hindi collaboration
(Is it Varun's 18th film???)
I think it will be Varun's first action movie and Kalees' second direction work (right?)
Originally posted by: Clochette
Again a Tamil & Hindi collaboration
(Is it Varun's 18th film???)
I think it will be Varun's first action movie and Kalees' second direction work (right?)
who is Kalees?
its atlee’s 6th directorial. 2nd in hindi.
His movies will not work in south anymore as people here are done with his kind of works. Probably hindi belt will have the “fortunate” to receive the same crap 😂
No, Atlee is a co-producer, not the director...
I think, Kalees has only done one movie till now (the thriller Kee).
Oh ok. I had no idea about who is Kalees. I was confused that is why I asked earlier who is Kalees.
Good. I hope Atlee isn’t writing the story too. He is very repetitive. I don’t know about Kalees though.
Venereal disease?
Varun Dhawan (main film no. 18) = working title 
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Venereal disease?
No apparently when a film is untitled they have been referring to it as the lead actors untitle film based on which number film it is for them in their filmography lol
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
No apparently when a film is untitled they have been referring to it as the lead actors untitle film based on which number film it is for them in their filmography lol
Not them appropriating stan twitter slang 
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2079076195103310291
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
2