ulta samne wale team ko time out ke bahane dhundhega 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ulta samne wale team ko time out ke bahane dhundhega 
Watched the highlights for Maxwellโs innings. Crazy indeed
then they showed India vs aus highlights. We had lost 3 wickets and Virat got an early life.
Resurgent Aussies and Pak or NZ โฆ nothing is given. India should focus hard and ensure they donโt get over confident. Anything can happen with 3 matches remaining.
I think its gonna be India vs Australia finals eventually semis will be Australia vs South Africa,Originally posted by: WS44UJZPTTL44PH7
Watched the highlights for Maxwellโs innings. Crazy indeed
then they showed India vs aus highlights. We had lost 3 wickets and Virat got an early life.
Resurgent Aussies and Pak or NZ โฆ nothing is given. India should focus hard and ensure they donโt get over confident. Anything can happen with 3 matches remaining.
India vs New Zealand/Pakistan/Afghanistan (have a feeling its gonna be Pakistan)
Congratulations to Australia for winning the match. 
Congratulations to Maxwell for winning the PoTM award.
Cheers..
If you drop the catch, you will lose the match should be the new world cup slogan.
Cheers..
One crazy match we witnessed!!
I still can not believe this match and maxwell!
22 notifications 
I am the top scorer today?? 

Thank you all for your wishes. 

I apologize in advance as not going to thank you enough with individual posts. I am dead tired as I just finished my paperwork for work as my boss has been sitting on my head to complete it by the end of the day.
Thanks again
A cricket match that will make us all pause and ask, "Did that really happen?" We are all living in Glenn Maxwell's world now, after all. Yesterday at the Wankhede, the biggest show we've witnessed, with no feet, a damaged back, and a tired body, gave the most outstanding performance ever.
The only thing left for the reigning champs, Eng to salvage is their pride, which they hope to do by winning tonight! For the other team, they are picking up the nuances of the game to master it!
Today's Match details--
England vs Netherlands, 40th Match
Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Date & Time: Nov 08, 02:00 PM LOCAL
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
22 notifications
I am the top scorer today??
Thank you all for your wishes.
I apologize in advance as not going to thank you enough with individual posts. I am dead tired as I just finished my paperwork for work as my boss has been sitting on my head to complete it by the end of the day.
Thanks again
congrats topperjeeeee. Bahoot socha doc ko kya present de. Jiskey pass sab kuch hain usko kya dene ka ๐คช๐คช๐คช. Chalo. .. ek easy choice โฆ
Your fav songโฆ
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
I think its gonna be India vs Australia finals eventually semis will be Australia vs South Africa,
India vs New Zealand/Pakistan/Afghanistan (have a feeling its gonna be Pakistan)
As per astrologers, if Pakistan reaches Semi Final, they will reach the final.
I also think it will be India Pakistan SF though
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
🏏1st T20I, Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi🏏 The last time these two sides met was in the Super Eight stage of...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/relaunched-afghanistan-premier-league-to-start-on-december-27-1551476
India v Afghanistan 1st T20I Sep 13, 7.00 pm Sep 15 and Sep 17 At Delhi / 7.00 pm
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
0