This track a set-up for Anupama - the character

arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

The current track, honestly, is no surprise for me. It's a repetition of all the other tracks shown in this show. When Malti Devi's character was introduced as a "guru", like many, I also thought that this may pave the way for the "dream" that Anupama always had. The character of Malti devi was shown to be of a strong and independent woman, with values and morals; while she was portrayed to have a tough exterior, we were shown that she also has a softer side. 

Now, suddenly, the makers have done what they always do to each and every character in this show who is somewhat likable: butcher them completely to make Anupama right and, above all, superior and oh-so-mahaan. 

This Malti devi character has been butchered, and the only end to this character will be like all the others - she will be begging for forgiveness from the great Maa herself for all the wrong that she will be forced to do by the so-called "creatives". Her character is already doing a lot of things that are being highlighted as wrong by her so-called naam ka beta, and this is just the beginning. We all know the extent the writers will go to do display the guru as a negative and wrong character and how Anupama, being the mahaan person that she is, will eventually forgive her (mind you, only after giving her bhaashan on right and wrong), and completely whitewashing her actions of breaking the contract, putting Malti Devi's reputation and credibility on the like not to mention all the money that went down the drain (which of course, shaayar anuj claims to pay). 

So, like all the other tracks in this show, this too shall go the same path - whitewashing Anupama and putting all the blame on the Guru who tried to give her pathetic existence some direction and goal. 

Khair - what to say. This show is simply too irritating to watch now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

LOL I guess I was right. Look at what Mahaan-pama has done with Malt Devi's character in the current track. Pathetic.