Mujhe vi kutte wali pitayi dekhni haiOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
Its been almost 7 years, but I am still in awe with Lakhan Thakur. Kya mujhe yeh duniya accept karegi 😁😁??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe vi kutte wali pitayi dekhni haiOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
Its been almost 7 years, but I am still in awe with Lakhan Thakur. Kya mujhe yeh duniya accept karegi 😁😁??
Good to see you hereOriginally posted by: eiliyafatima
I think it will happen probably in near future but pitai nai kuch aur he karega Deva is smart and he plans meticulously to exact his revenge from others
or maybe I have too much high expectations

I change my username so you might not remember me but we interacted in Udaariyan forum.
Ye be kuch puchane Wale baat hai..
Originally posted by: Roses4Moira
Good to see you here
I change my username so you might not remember me but we interacted in Udaariyan forum.
Hi dear, you can tell me your last username probably then I can recall
anyways good to see old friends connecting on new forums
I recently started watching this show and the leads chemistry is on fire
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Palash is going to be heavily beaten by Dev. This leech man was giving gandi nazar to Dev's Tara Mam, So uska varta toh ban na taiye hai. I am waiting for the Day Deva gives him "raw beating "
Aise kutai wali scn bohot pasand hai mujhe
Yes waiting for his dhuali 
