They don't know how to fight like this. It requires courage, guts and rock bottom.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They don't know how to fight like this. It requires courage, guts and rock bottom.

Ahh kya yaad dilaya Northy
Shalu neh Ghosle ko kaise bas pakad ke rakha tha while the latter was flapping about like a fish
But you're right - yeh toh Shalu ko apni image turn around karni thi - warne ek aad haath maar deta na toh Ghosle ka ghosla bann jaana tha

I wanted to say that onlyOriginally posted by: CobraKai1972
I so wanted you to end the sentence with, "just looking like a wow"

Shalin ki sena stands united here as well
Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying
I was singing that in my head 🤣🤣🤣
I blame Instagram 

vamp mode on ho gyaa hai.... Yeh female ravan ka role kar sakti hai 🤣🤣🤣
Bhai kuch din pehle tak woh larki baseer ko date kar rahi thi phir show pe kissi aur ko bf bana ke laiyi aur doosri bandi ko bola keep ur hands off of him aur phir end mein jad ke saath khud hi setting kar li 😂🤣
Originally posted by: saniya9919
I wanted to say that only
![]()

Now I'm playing this song in my head. Why am I like this? 
Shali ki sena is still rocking 😎🤣