Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

In order to bring..aacha aadmi...they made male lead villero

Then they decided that no Accha admi is a cameo....killed him...trp aarahi thi toh kyun mara use?????

Could have killed Abhimanyu...actually kuch story tha hi nahi....they just wrote n forgot what they are writing 

S3 was a copy of icche nodee from bengali serial....but that serial had so many twist surrounding the leads only...no 3rd party.

With 1.6 trp n new faces...regressive story...what can we expect

So true gen 4 k base hi ithna kharab hei gen 3 ending itna bekar tha woh sab thek Kiya bina gen 4 lekar aare hei yeh log pata nhi kis himmat se.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Because happiness laid of death beds on other characters will not be meaningful to watch....

Akshara and Abhimanyu were never meant to be together.....

I said this earlier too...these 2 will try to get their happiness irrespective of people sufferings around them....and they can never be happy.....

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 6 months ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Akshara loves Abhinav, and there was anyways no happy ending for Abhi-Ra. But I agree, what was the need to kill everyone 

This endless love was debatable because they lived like siblings for 6 years!  They slept together once, and they carried his legacy forward!  How awful can you get?  What difference does it make if they kill off everyone?  We still don’t know what happened to Naitik or Naksh!  I’m so over this!  Could have just ended it.  When it goes off in a few months, someone DM me!

ritauk thumbnail

I am disgusted how they kill everyone so brutally and this time a child also! They could have started a fresh chapter with the next generation but shown older generation all abroad or settled and happy elsewhere! I mean people don’t stay in the same place all their lives!  People need to stop watching this rubbish! Only then will they end series on a positive and happy note rather than drag the shows and make them so flipin depressing!

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

So true gen 4 k base hi ithna kharab hei gen 3 ending itna bekar tha woh sab thek Kiya bina gen 4 lekar aare hei yeh log pata nhi kis himmat se.

Lalach....himmat de hi deti hai

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: LoLo

This endless love was debatable because they lived like siblings for 6 years!  They slept together once, and they carried his legacy forward!  How awful can you get?  What difference does it make if they kill off everyone?  We still don’t know what happened to Naitik or Naksh!  I’m so over this!  Could have just ended it.  When it goes off in a few months, someone DM me!

Siblings?

Then you probably do not know the meaning of love. It's not just physical attraction. The love, care, deep respect, trust and understanding that Akshnav had is so beautiful and real. Akshara loved Abhinav. You probably don't remember her dialogue to Manjari that aap nahi jaanti Mai Abhinav se kitna pyar karti hu.

Her dialogue to muskaan - Mai aur Abhinav comprise nahi, complete hai.

When she was with Abhimanyu, she loved him deeply, but after they seperated, and she married Abhinav, intially though it was for her child, she grew to understand true meaning of love and respect.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Siblings?

Then you probably do not know the meaning of love. It's not just physical attraction. The love, care, deep respect, trust and understanding that Akshnav had is so beautiful and real. Akshara loved Abhinav. You probably don't remember her dialogue to Manjari that aap nahi jaanti Mai Abhinav se kitna pyar karti hu.

Her dialogue to muskaan - Mai aur Abhinav comprise nahi, complete hai.

When she was with Abhimanyu, she loved him deeply, but after they seperated, and she married Abhinav, intially though it was for her child, she grew to understand true meaning of love and respect.

Please don’t ever question what I know about love as I’ve probably been married longer than you’ve been alive. I was just stating how I felt about the show and how it played out. Prior to Abhimanyu coming into their lives again they lived in the room in the bed like siblings. I never said they didn’t love each other. I just said the way they’re acting like they had this unbelievable love story is a little questionable. Also, to turn a character that started as a cameo, into the future legacy parent is also questionable, in my opinion. Let’s not quote each other any more and please do not ever state that someone you don’t know doesn’t know anything about love, when we are here talking about a fictional show.  I know feelings are strong, but I did not attack you I questioned the show! This is a forum to discuss a made up show, let’s not forget that.  Have a nice day.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=MuguetDScorpion]

I am curious to know how will the truth come out ? Will Ruhi hate her maasi forever or she will eventually get to know in the future that she was the reason why her mother died not because of Akshara. I suppose even the Goenkas won't know the truth. smiley23

[/QUOTE]
at the last episode of season 4, Ruhi herself will say that her mother died due to her playing with car. like she told out of nowhere that she knows Akshu is the reason for Neil death. don't ask me logic
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

at the last episode of season 4, Ruhi herself will say that her mother died due to her playing with car. like she told out of nowhere that she knows Akshu is the reason for Neil death. don't ask me logic

Yeah but at least we can assume that she hard it from someone as the entire Goesnkas and Birlas know it but about her mother no one knows it apart from Abhi and Akshi. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Heyyyy you here. Did you see the gen 4’s second promo. It is a sasta version of lost in love Gen 1 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 months ago