Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Girls who workout together, slay together.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy31Bf6t-dc/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
The article on the first page claims Sid and Kiara are coming. I’m not sure I believe it. There are strong rumors of Sid coming with Varun.
Appearing on Koffee With Karan was a sign having made it in Bollywood. The likes of SRK, Salman, Hrithik have already made it. They don’t need KJo or his show. His show also isn’t offering anything new and the older guys probably feel like they’re past the whole who’s better than whom games that KJo plays. I’m sure he would love to have SRK on his show. But all he’s getting are Sara and Ananya.
He hasn’t announced all his guests yet. So maybe he has snagged SRK after all.
Hrithik was supposed to come in one season before Kaabil, but KJO did not want Yami on the show. So HR refused to come as well.
Good on HR to have stood his ground.
Originally posted by: TorinoPasta
Hrithik was supposed to come in one season before Kaabil, but KJO did not want Yami on the show. So HR refused to come as well.
Good on HR to have stood his ground.
Yep. And he hasn’t come since.
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/web-series/article/karan-johars-koffee-with-karan-9-on-the-cards-heres-what-we-know-23623876
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
32