Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Ye DLS method ka maths nhi ata mujhe
.... A medical student here, so there's that๐ ๐ ๐คท
AAP sorry kyon boltey. Apparently Team NZ ko been naheen aataaa DLS math ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Ye DLS method ka maths nhi ata mujhe
.... A medical student here, so there's that๐ ๐ ๐คท
AAP sorry kyon boltey. Apparently Team NZ ko been naheen aataaa DLS math ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Waise aaj Bangalore me bhi friendly crowd hi tha...
Though I really hope NZ defeats Srilanka but margin zyada hota nhi dikh raha hai unless few of their ballers return
What does friendly crowd means?
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
I don't know what happened in detail but know for sure that moral policing isn't allowed in IF, how can someone except DT/mods come and check our statements??
Check ur pm di.
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I wonder how much runs Fakhar ended up making if it was not cut short due to rain, Babar was racing towards 100 too
I don't care,, I didn't select Babar for anything and Fakar only for POTM, so unke zyada score karne se mujhe koi fayda nhi tha
Yes saw it and replied too..
Didn't want to restart it here..
I mean they were supporting Pakistan over NZ...
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Its very unfortunate that we are being called bullies when it was other way around
Now i dont feel like coming to cric forum :(

We have fun na ? To phir donโt stop please. Warna hum log bhee stop kar lengey.
Ignore kar leney ka :). Bas.
Saath mein WC ๐ celebrate karnaaa hain Soni and all the friends :).
I'm not talking about points here, just their performances.Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
I don't care,, I didn't select Babar for anything and Fakar only for POTM, so unke zyada score karne se mujhe koi fayda nhi tha
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Its very unfortunate that we are being called bullies when it was other way around
Now i dont feel like coming to cric forum :(
We can have our own CC if people feel we are being bullies then
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I'm not talking about points here, just their performances.
Yes that's true they were performing great....
Even Babar was finally in form
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Irani cup : Jammu & Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J & k won Ranji...
Coming up ACC Premier Cup 2026 / T20 Format this time Sandeep L. Will be new captain of Nepal.
For wc 2027 preparation tournaments 50/50 Round Robin matches with Final National Cup : 4 team : 7 matches Aug : 11-18 at Multan Shaheen Shah...
0