Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

oh my god! This is crazy. So that means sanju chose neeti over pari even after knowing about neeti's crimes? That was not expected at all. Isse zyada beizzati kya hogi pari ki N still whole family is not sending pari or neeti out of the house so that atleast their pari would be safe. Also they r not throwing bebe out of the house also. Lol! Now it's proved that rajiv n his family doesn't truly care about pari n pari is the biggest doormat of the world. Writers r ruining neeti's character so i knew that she will still pursue sanju after knowing full truth but I'm still disappointed. I can't believe there r still same type of scenes n promos after the revelations. I hope neeti tries to kill that sanju

Despite such beizzati, she is shameless enough to still live in that house. Clearly, bajwas have only kept her in the house to make chole bhatures and halwas for guests. smiley36

The writers have left no stone unturned to ruin neeti's character to glorify the two cheaters(Sanju and Pari), but it is actually Pari devi and Ganga jaisa pavitra rajeev's characters that are getting more and more despicable with each episode. 

Bold- Sincerely hope that fraud dies. The root of all evil. Pata nahi is negative character(sanju) ko kya sochke makers ne lead bana diya. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 7 months ago

n that sanju still has the audacity to say to neeti 'tum badal gai ho' seriously how can neeti tolerate this? If she is negative, then she should try to kill sanju but no makers want neeti to still pursue their mahaan ML sanju

Ulta chor kotwal ko daante  Neeti needs to run away from this toxicity for her own sanity and peace. 

Btw what happened to Rushal Parekh's character, Daljeet? He is nowhere to be seen? He seemed quite interested in Neeti. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Despite such beizzati, she is shameless enough to still live in that house. Clearly, bajwas have only kept her in the house to make chole bhatures and halwas for guests. smiley36

The writers have left no stone unturned to ruin neeti's character to glorify the two cheaters(Sanju and Pari), but it is actually Pari devi and Ganga jaisa pavitra rajeev's characters that are getting more and more despicable with each episode. 

Bold- Sincerely hope that fraud dies. The root of all evil. Pata nahi is negative character(sanju) ko kya sochke makers ne lead bana diya. 

seriously this is the only serial whose story has not moved forward even after biggest truth revelations of this show. Everyone thought that story will move forward after neeti will know the full truth or when her crimes will be exposed but no! Scenes r still the same. No1 can guess that 2 truths r revealed if they have missed those episodes. Now how will story move forward? No1 has any idea. Seriously this is insane that whole family is letting this trio live under same roof even after knowing how much damage is caused by 3 being together. Atleast 1 person have to leave but this family is crazy

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Ulta chor kotwal ko daante  Neeti needs to run away from this toxicity for her own sanity and peace. 

Btw what happened to Rushal Parekh's character, Daljeet? He is nowhere to be seen? He seemed quite interested in Neeti. 

i think he is just like rakesh. He will keep entry/exit or he is like vishal who just came for some episodes. But i hope to see neeti n Daljeet together in front of rajiv's eyes.

i think he is just like rakesh. He will keep entry/exit or he is like vishal who just came for some episodes. But i hope to see neeti n Daljeet together in front of rajiv's eyes.

I kinda liked watching Daljeet-Neeti scenes. Hope Neeti leaves that zoo and moves on with a guy who values her emotions. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Even I have the same question. I watched yesterday's ep and wasn't able to figure out if the truth is out or not. But I think no, because Sanju was again declaring his love for Neeti and blaming her for lack of trust between them smiley44

The man is an a**!!!

Like... she tried more than once to kill your unborn child, dude! And you forgave her just by a lil blame game done by her? Seriously??? 

Do these idiots really think hiding stuff is enough big an excuse to go and try killing people arnd whenever you're upset??? Niti is maha-psycho and all of them are encouring this pattern/behavior of hers. 

The day she succeds in killing someone (most peobably the baby) while trying to kill Pari, hopefully they'll open their eyes.

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

The man is an a**!!!

Like... she tried more than once to kill your unborn child, dude! And you forgave her just by a lil blame game done by her? Seriously??? 

Do these idiots really think hiding stuff is enough big an excuse to go and try killing people arnd whenever you're upset??? Niti is maha-psycho and all of them are encouring this pattern/behavior of hers. 

The day she succeds in killing someone (most peobably the baby) while trying to kill Pari, hopefully they'll open their eyes.

Is Pari not a psycho? This woman knows that Sanju/Rajeev loves Neeti. She is carrying Neeti and Sanju/Rajeev's child. Then why is she always throwing her advances around to Sanju/Rajeev? Has Sanju/Rajeev not made it clear to her that he doesn't Love her???

Why is Pari hell bent in sharing Neeti's husband? Neeti has already given her all to Sanju/Rajeev. They have physically, mentally, emotionally made connection why is Pari hell bent in giving her all yo that Sanju/Rajeev who doesn't love her but her BFF Neeti???? 

Pari toh manno jaise utawli hai patni ka pyar dene ke liye uss admi ko jo usse pyar bhi nahi karta aur jo ussi ke BFF ka husband hai. Woh BFF jisne goli li thi usko bachane ke liye. Woh BFF jisne apna bachha kho diya. Does Pari not understand by making herself available for Sanju/Rajeev she and Neeti will only suffer and that asshole moron Sanju/Rajeev will get to enjoy both wives pyar???? 

Neeti ne toh durriyan bana li hai Sanju/Rajeev se Woh besharmi dekh ke lekin iss gawaran Pari ko dekho. Yeh jante hue ki the man doesn't Love you she is ready to make love with him. She is hell bent in sharing Neeti's husband and making herself and Neeti's value low. 

Sanju/Rajeev ke nazaron se dono ladkiyan gir jayengi. I mean Sanju/Rajeev will enjoy both and really respect them as a woman or wife. Uski toh balle balle hojayegi. Who is going to loose in all this? 

Firstly Neeti who has given her all already and was always the first choice of Sanju/Rajeev 

Secondly Pari herself will loose her conscience and respect from her own eyes. 

She is going devalue both herself and Neeti in all this.

Bloody despo gawaran Pari. Itni hypocrite and problematic character hai ki pucho mat. smiley7

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

The man is an a**!!!

I MEAN THE WHOLE STORY IS BASED ON THE LIE

AND NOT ON THE PLANNING AND PLOTTING

THAT LIE HAS BEEN THE WHOLE REASON WHY PLANNING PLOTTING HAS BEEN DONE

AND NOT VICE VERSA

ALSO REALLY???

IS THIS SOME JOKE OR WHAT AND FROM WHEN LYING ABOUT TWO MARRIAGES IS NOT ENOUGH EXCUSE...I MEAN WHICH WORLD U LIVE IN?? INTERNATIONAL CASES CHORO...KABHI SAVDHAAN INDIA NAHI DEKHA KYAsmiley25

Padidaj jhooth pe jhooth bole toh raas leela, Neeti kare toh character dheela