Originally posted by: VWCVRZQ2RQFQMMF2
Hey there, Shweta, or should I say, hello Stranger ๐ Thanks a bunch! It's been forever, hope life's treating you well! :) I'll be popping in and out, so good to catch up after this long!
Hello Hello 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: VWCVRZQ2RQFQMMF2
Hey there, Shweta, or should I say, hello Stranger ๐ Thanks a bunch! It's been forever, hope life's treating you well! :) I'll be popping in and out, so good to catch up after this long!
Hello Hello 
Originally posted by: HHY66JVOKIY6QEGP
Hey there, Shweta, or should I say, hello Stranger ๐ Thanks a bunch! It's been forever, hope life's treating you well! :) I'll be popping in and out, so good to catch up after this long!
Shwetha or stranger anything is fine ...๐๐
Yup. Life is good.. Hit n miss, here n there..Nevertheless, beautiful always..โค๏ธ
Yes please , Once in a while grace this thread. I love your aura..๐
Originally posted by: 66ZTSQ3TGYZG45YE
Hey there, Shweta, or should I say, hello Stranger ๐ Thanks a bunch! It's been forever, hope life's treating you well! :) I'll be popping in and out, so good to catch up after this long!
Where did you goooo๐ญ๐ญ
both you guys been missing and some others

both you guys been missing and some others
Kaun main??
Presenting our darling singer Charu's new single..
This time sweet surprise for you guys..
๐ผCharu aka Panda Babu๐ผ ka message๐ผ
Thank you so much for the lovely comments and warm wishes guys.. I miss talking to many of you.. ๐ค I will try to be back soon-ish.. Gotta focus on something for now..
Guddu - Kaise ho jaar? Mast raho hamesha.. main bhi maze mein hu.. main aa jaungi thode time baad.. Iss baar main khud pehle hi bol deti hun.. ye gaana kisi bhi Mohan ke liye nahi tha.. lol.. Bas pasand hai isliye gaaya.. ๐ *koi doubt mat rakhna*
Meri pyaari Slowly, tumhe mere kabootar ne already message de diya hai.. ๐ค
Hinna - Thank you so much girl for the lovely comment. You are a darling! Wow you found the Marathi song better! Yayy that was one of my favourites. I am glad you liked it.. Yes, I will try to be back soon-ish..
Jess - Thanks a lot dear.
Hugs to all of you who asked about me to Shwetha.. FF, Breezy, Blueberry, Zeal... (and those who were shy to ask! Lol.) Thank you so much guys.. She has passed me all the messages.. ๐ค This means a lot to me. Feeling blessed. โค๏ธ
I felt I was too addicted to IF so had to take this break. I will be back when I feel I am out of this addiction.
Stay happy everyone.. ๐ค
OMG! I found our amazing singer on StarMaker, take a look now!
#Bhare Naina#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Bhare Naina' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Presenting our darling singer Charu's new single..
This time sweet surprise for you guys..
๐ผCharu aka Panda Babu๐ผ ka message๐ผ
Thank you so much for the lovely comments and warm wishes guys.. I miss talking to many of you.. ๐ค I will try to be back soon-ish.. Gotta focus on something for now..
Guddu - Kaise ho jaar? Mast raho hamesha.. main bhi maze mein hu.. main aa jaungi thode time baad.. Iss baar main khud pehle hi bol deti hun.. ye gaana kisi bhi Mohan ke liye nahi tha.. lol.. Bas pasand hai isliye gaaya.. ๐ *koi doubt mat rakhna*
Meri pyaari Slowly, tumhe mere kabootar ne already message de diya hai.. ๐ค
Hinna - Thank you so much girl for the lovely comment. You are a darling! Wow you found the Marathi song better! Yayy that was one of my favourites. I am glad you liked it.. Yes, I will try to be back soon-ish..
Jess - Thanks a lot dear.
Hugs to all of you who asked about me to Shwetha.. FF, Breezy, Blueberry, Zeal... (and those who were shy to ask! Lol.) Thank you so much guys.. She has passed me all the messages.. ๐ค This means a lot to me. Feeling blessed. โค๏ธ
I felt I was too addicted to IF so had to take this break. I will be back when I feel I am out of this addiction.
Stay happy everyone.. ๐ค
OMG! I found our amazing singer on StarMaker, take a look now!
#Bhare Naina#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Bhare Naina' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Never knew this song is from Ra.One ๐ณ You sang it like a pro!!! Amazing... Mazza aa gaya ...quite a different pick. Thank you so much for singing in between ....but it makes me miss you even more....but take your time sweetie ๐๐๐ฅฐ take care... ๐ซถ
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Never knew this song is from Ra.One ๐ณ You sang it like a pro!!! Amazing... Mazza aa gaya ...quite a different pick. Thank you so much for singing in between ....but it makes me miss you even more....but take your time sweetie ๐๐๐ฅฐ take care... ๐ซถ
Mujhe bhi nahi patha tha...๐คญ Film bhi na dekhi maine, inspite being srk fan*hiding*
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Mujhe bhi nahi patha tha...๐คญ Film bhi na dekhi maine, inspite being srk fan*hiding*
Haan, film toh maine bhi nahi dekhi but pata nahi why I was sure ke iske saare songs mujhe pata hain ๐คท๐ป (Overconfident much?!) 
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12