Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WnDZ-pT8f/?img_index=1
19 years complete, folks!!


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WnDZ-pT8f/?img_index=1
19 years complete, folks!!


Originally posted by: SoniRita
Cant believe its been 19 years omg. Wahi was just 18 hehe. I was like 12 haha.
And I was much younger than that! The first show I really fell in love with 🥺🩵
happy 19 yearsOriginally posted by: dhun.laagi
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WnDZ-pT8f/?img_index=1
19 years complete, folks!!

and thanks for reopening tanu 
I was just 8Originally posted by: SoniRita
Cant believe its been 19 years omg. Wahi was just 18 hehe. I was like 12 haha.

yep wahi was a baby too
tbh all of them were so young if u see them now hard to believe this is where they started
Remix hai apna jahaan

ik i so miss it. might again rewatch since i this week finished wahis new web show

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I was just 8
yep wahi was a baby too
tbh all of them were so young if u see them now hard to believe this is where they started
true barely an adult, all of them barely an adult but what a gem of show they gave us
Remix hai apna jahaan
Once again congrats to Remix team
Originally posted by: SoniRita
true barely an adult, all of them barely an adult but what a gem of show they gave us
yeah they changed tv back then. uss waqt ke shows and now miles apart
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
ik i so miss it. might again rewatch since i this week finished wahis new web show
There is something that makes you wanna rewatch it again and again 