Jab Dil Tootha Hain ........

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Hello everyone, 

This is an appreciation post for Asma - the actress who plays Sonali in the show. She is a very fine actress and the way she plays the power challenge with Agastya is too good. Till now Sonali stayed in her maayka and worked hard in chaudary sweets as she wanted her mother to be given the due importance. Today due to Imlie's blackmail she had to step back and allow Agastya gain the control of the business. 

Not only that her house of dreams crash landed like a house of cards. Sonali was someone who trusted her husband blindly and had complete faith in him. She might have been an astute businesswoman but she was an emotional fool when it comes to her husband which Amrit knew and exploited it to the T. 

Amrit was a leech who was with Sonali only for her money and was lusting other young girls and today the real face of Amrit came in front of Sonali. Damn the pain in her eyes - My heart went out to Sonali. Everyone was busy in organizing the festival and doing chores - none of them could read the pain in her eyes. They were just reminding her again and again of the worthless husband and were given her suggestions. 

I think this was the same situation Alka was in - The family might have ignored Alka's suspicions until it was too late and then they expected Alka to make peace with the fact that the husband had an EMA behind her back. I don't think anyone allowed Alka her grieving process and acknowledged the hurt she must have felt. Today too the Dadi was happy that Sona stepped down and was an understanding elder sister to Agastya but nowhere did Dadi understand that something was bothering Sonali. 

Sigh - Jab Dil Tootha hain, the silence and the pain is felt only by that person. Someone can say that they can imagine the heartbreak but nope the one who is suffering from that will never be the same person again. 

I really liked the small scene where Imlie refuses to tell Agastya the reason why Sonali backed off. There was no way Sonali would have backed down and Imlie had to do what she had to do to get Agastya the business but Imlie does know the pain Sonali is going to go through. So Imlie decided to hide the truth from Agastya and did not tell him what the deal was with Sonali. Here Imlie won my heart - She might be a fierce lioness who defends her territory but at the same time she has a compassionate heart which knows what secrets to keep. 

It is unfortunate that Sonali will unleash her fury on Agastya and Imlie for breaking down of her married life but I guess that is how Agastya and Imlie get closer. Their love will pass the test of fire and emerge victorious. 

Edited by PSharada - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree with you about Asma. She's such a brilliant actor and has excellent screen presence. If there's anyone who can stand on her own before Sai and Adrija in the scenes, it's Asma. 

The best part is the character itself is written so well and Asma is able to add her own charm into the character. Like while she's playing against Agastya you don't want her to outrightly lose. You want her to put a very good fight and win some challenges too. 

The rivalry between Agastya and Sonali make the show super interesting. I love her styling of sari and her hair. There's not a thing I'd change of Sonali, physical or otherwise. 

I was shocked to see how she was still strong the whole day before dadi and the family and didn't break down earlier. The betrayal must have surely reminded her of her own father and her pain mirroring her mother's. The way she sat before the family, all lost, all gloomy was really sad. She was so close to winning the business but then she lost everything again, this time not just the business. 

I cried at her breakdown in her mom's arms. Oh god that was such a sad scene. Both women cheated on by their respective husbands. I hope she's able to come out strong and doesn't rely or trust Amrit anymore. 

I'm so invested in her journey going forward. Again, Asma is doing very well. I can see all praises for her everywhere. Perfect casting by the PH.  

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

@PSharada : I agree on every point. Well written!

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

characters like Sonali remind us that be focused on your goal come whatever may. Despite losing out the business and suffering heartbreak, she is adamant to defeat her rival Agasthya anyhow. 

Once her Husband comes back to Chaudhary mansion, this time she will control him instead of being controlled and manipulated. 

Even I like Sonali saree draping . It's very practical and fuss free.  

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

characters like Sonali remind us that be focused on your goal come whatever may. Despite losing out the business and suffering heartbreak, she is adamant to defeat her rival Agasthya anyhow. 

Once her Husband comes back to Chaudhary mansion, this time she will control him instead of being controlled and manipulated. 

Even I like Sonali saree draping . It's very practical and fuss free.  

Yup Sonali will not stop until she extracts her revenge from both Agastya and Imlie. Agastya for snatching the empire from her and Imlie for destroying her house of dreams. I really hope when the leech jeeja comes to the house, she will put him in place and control him instead of getting blackmailed. I want to see how Sonali is going to put the jeeja in place. Jeeja might think that he can still manipulate his wife but Sonali knows his truth. After all Amrit married Sonali only for money and slowly Sonali will also see his true colors.