Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Chill bro, i can understand why you are in pain, but it happens and Messi fans are winners and does not really have anything to cry over, which by the way your idol is doing in social media, go figure smiley36

I did not barge into a Messi topic and write bakwas about him. It is you who has barged into a CR7 topic and randomly started writing trash about him. So , how am I the person in pain? smiley36

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Ronaldo's rape case very very confusing from what I had read. The lady had a NDA and 375K $$ paid . That is sus. But considering he is such a huge star, that NDA sorta makes sense. But why did he pay off such a huge amount if indeed it was consensual and nothing unpleasant went down?  Also the lawsuit got dismissed due to the lady's lawyer's miscinduct, which is again very sus! 

She never pressed any criminal suit in the first place . In 2018 at the peak of 'me too' she filed another civil suit to ask for more money again after 10 years. 

A woman asking her alleged r*pist to keep paying her. Which woman who has been truly violated would do that?

She just took advantage of the me too wave to demand more money again. She thought CR7 will pay her a huge sum again to save face loss.

Glad he did not. Although he did suffer a lot of face loss.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I did not barge into a Messi topic and write bakwas about him. It is you who has barged into a CR7 topic and randomly started writing trash about him. So , how am I the person in pain? smiley36

It’s a public forum and I can comment anywhere I want, it’s you who became salty and quoted me and now you’re behaving as if you ain’t the one who’s crying smiley36

Anyways, atleast people are talking about CR7 somewhere, so obviously it’s a golden chance for his fans to participate.

And about barging into a Messi topic, well you can do it anytime, who stopped you, let’s make a topic on World Cup and ballondor and you can barge in anytime you want, I promise you’ll have fun smiley2

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

She never pressed any criminal suit in the first place . In 2018 at the peak of 'me too' she filed another civil suit to ask for more money again after 10 years. 

A woman asking her alleged r*pist to keep paying her. Which woman who has been truly violated would do that?

She just took advantage of the me too wave to demand more money again. She thought CR7 will pay her a huge sum again to save face loss.

Glad he did not. Although he did suffer a lot of face loss.

I know it was a civil suit. But the $375K paid right after the incident is what makes it suspicious! A single one-night stand wouldn't warrant paying someone off with such huge sum of money. 

I have my own theory which I wouldn't go in details here, but I think he failed to stop when she asked him to, while in the act, despite the fact that the initial encounter happened consensually. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I know it was a civil suit. But the $375K paid right after the incident is what makes it suspicious! A single one-night stand wouldn't warrant paying someone off with such huge sum of money. 

I have my own theory which I wouldn't go in details here, but I think he failed to stop when she asked him to, while in the act, despite the fact that the initial encounter happened consensually. 

I do not think its uncommon. For big celebs, face loss and image comes first. The public is unforgiving. They judge instantly. Its quite easy to blackmail these celebs and ask for money. The fact that she again asked for huge amnt of money again after 10 years is what it was all about.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

It’s a public forum and I can comment anywhere I want, it’s you who became salty and quoted me and now you’re behaving as if you ain’t the one who’s crying smiley36

Anyways, atleast people are talking about CR7 somewhere, so obviously it’s a golden chance for his fans to participate.

And about barging into a Messi topic, well you can do it anytime, who stopped you, let’s make a topic on World Cup and ballondor and you can barge in anytime you want, I promise you’ll have fun smiley2

Yes anyone can comment anywhere. But this isnt a sports forum. If you randomly start criticizing him, any CR7 fan will reply. If I trash talk Messi, you will obviously comment, that will not make you salty. Its a normal fan reaction.

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

lol whoever wrote it is talking about Turki guy, not Salman for bringing all these celebrities together 😂😂😂