Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anything with good music and vocals cheer me up, they don't need to be motivational ones.
I enjoy music composition by DSP , Keeravani, AR Rehman, Manisharma, Ilaya raja..at the top of my head I remember these, may be missed few names
Singers SPB, Karthik, Hariharan, Arjit, KK, Revanth, Shreya goshal, Chitra... These are Few names at the top of my head.
As you are asking Bollywood... 90's AR. Rehman songs were something else.. They had such a happy vibes to them... At the top of my head I remember these songs from AR. Rehman.
https://youtu.be/eFO3y_Q7i_Q?si=N176AhygX502ptSI
https://youtu.be/vaw0k8HiP9A?si=zctnHLsdX3bDc3n6
Anything with good music and vocals cheer me up, they don't need to be motivational ones.
I enjoy music composition by DSP , Keeravani, AR Rehman, Manisharma, Ilaya raja..at the top of my head I remember these, may be missed few names
Singers SPB, Karthik, Hariharan, Arjit, KK, Revanth, Shreya goshal, Chitra... These are Few names at the top of my head.
As you are asking Bollywood... 90's AR. Rehman songs were something else.. They had such a happy vibes to them... At the top of my head I remember these songs from AR. Rehman.
https://youtu.be/eFO3y_Q7i_Q?si=N176AhygX502ptSI
https://youtu.be/vaw0k8HiP9A?si=zctnHLsdX3bDc3n6
That first song I loved Telugu version, never listened hindi version though.
Loved her look this time...makeup was awesome 👌
Gubbare from Ek main aur Ek tu
I don't listen to bw songs anymore. When it comes to cheerful and positive songs, New jeans songs are the best.
Songs that cheered me up once are the songs that give me anxiety, grief, and sadness later because you try to replicate the outcome and end up ruining some songs associating them with bad memories.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
What are some BW songs which cheer you up when you are sad/low? Basically uplifting songs?
FOR ME:
My god aging is so scary. SRK looks like a snack in that pic
https://x.com/i/status/2080663231904022782
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
Aisa kuch nahi hua, chill. Happy April Fool's Day
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
15