SA batting in overs 41-50 batting first this WC
137/2 vs SL, Delhi
79/4 vs AUS, Lucknow
143/2 vs ENG, Mumbai WS
144/2 vs BAN, Mumbai WS
119/2 vs NZ, Pune, today*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
SA batting in overs 41-50 batting first this WC
137/2 vs SL, Delhi
79/4 vs AUS, Lucknow
143/2 vs ENG, Mumbai WS
144/2 vs BAN, Mumbai WS
119/2 vs NZ, Pune, today*
Your were supporting SA seems your team is winning todayOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
You mean 4s marna?
no 6sOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
You mean 4s marna?
Quinton de Kock: I think so (best form). I am feeling really good lately. Nice that everything is coming together at an important time for us. They bowled really well upfront, especially Boulty. I felt quite scratchy upfront, I couldn't find my rhythm, I was getting a couple of messages from the guys on the bench to bat through. I just want to keep batting. My career is coming down to a finish, trying to bat as much as I can. If the wicket stays the same, it will be good enough. The wicket does get better under lights. 357 is always a good score, but we are playing against a really good team, let's see what happens.
Nz kis khusi main toss jeetke yeh fielding wala majak choose kiyaMost sixes hit by a team in a WC edition
82 - South Africa in 2023*
76 - England in 2019
68 - West Indies in 2015
67 - Australia in 2007
Most 350-plus totals in World Cups
9 - Australia
9 - South Africa*
4 - India
- This is the eighth consecutive innings South Africa has crossed 300+ while batting first.

me SoutheeI chose Santner for most wickets
Today morning I went out. So selected the options in a hurry in the morning.
Saw Hina Khan today.
me tooOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I picked a NZ player in 6s category.
Hope my player can hit six 6s
KJasoosChulbulP

rare moment in a cricket match…. 333-3………
Isnt there a saying… teeen teegdaaaa kaaam beegdaaaaa 


333/3 or 444/4
Its called Nelson in Cricketing term
1968/69 Era Southafrica scored 600 or more
So oftenly in test cricet Greme Barlow great in the SA team yester -year, opener Richards ( other than viv Richards ) whole team so powerful
Rf
KJasoosChulbulP
Nz kis khusi main toss jeetke yeh fielding wala majak choose kiya
perhaps they were thinking that unkey bowler mein shami prakat ho jayegaaa ??? 


New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏South Africa Women vs India Women, 2nd T20I, 🏏 Series: India Women tour o f South Africa 2026 , Venue: Kingsmead, Durban South Africa Women...
Players of National Interest (PONIS): Marques Ackerman, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Gerald Coetzee, Connor Esterhuizen, Dian Forrester, Bjorn...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Irani cup : Jammu & Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J & k won Ranji...
0