Sadly I didnt have him for 4s, i did but changed it n put him in runs n potm.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sadly I didnt have him for 4s, i did but changed it n put him in runs n potm.
6 by Miller
Klassen lets hit 5 6s okay
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Sadly I didnt have him for 4s, i did but changed it n put him in runs n potm.
I hade QDK in same 2 category
I think Miller uska 6 bhi cross kar lega
So far no Tie in on-going World Cup Anything can happen today
Dussen bowled by Southee 133
My 75 points gone...unless Kock takes wickets😭
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Are SA still boring?
I hate this Dussen guy. He should get fired.
STAT: 200 - This is also the highest partnership for South Africa against New Zealand in ODIs for any wickets surpassing 185 runs between H Amla & R Rossouw in Centurion in 2015.
He fired and then got fired 
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏South Africa Women vs India Women, 2nd T20I, 🏏 Series: India Women tour o f South Africa 2026 , Venue: Kingsmead, Durban South Africa Women...
Players of National Interest (PONIS): Marques Ackerman, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Gerald Coetzee, Connor Esterhuizen, Dian Forrester, Bjorn...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Irani cup : Jammu & Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J & k won Ranji...
0