Anyone watching Spy fam regularly?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone watching Spy fam regularly?
Fisrt epi too filmy , bg music is nice .
I don’t understand one thing how one can fall in love since childhood
That is the plot of soooooo many shows tho.
Bachpan ka pyaar, jawaani mein takraar, aur phir 2 minute noodles wala pyaar 🤣
Pehle do ke sath teesra fit nahi hota 
Apna tall dark handsome hi thik hai 
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
Mate aapka office work khatam hua kya?!
Am still not sure if u have read the story me age jo likha ya abhi baki he ya what
I have but my brain is out of inspiration to continue 
today I had to try very hard to not yell at one of the PMs
we’ve been working on a big project for basically the entire year and she is now making things more complicated and adding more work 
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Anyone watching Spy fam regularly?
Me 
no problem take a breakOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I have but my brain is out of inspiration to continue
![]()
today I had to try very hard to not yell at one of the PMswe’ve been working on a big project for basically the entire year and she is now making things more complicated and adding more work


Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
no problem take a break
Yeah i can understand. I also had rough time at work last two three weeks
I hate work so much 
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k