Originally posted by: MistyDawn
I dunno..saw a clip of Ankita and Manara arguing on youtube and the whole comment section was supporting Manara..
who is WC? Isha's BF?
World Cup cricket happening In Bharat 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
I dunno..saw a clip of Ankita and Manara arguing on youtube and the whole comment section was supporting Manara..
who is WC? Isha's BF?
World Cup cricket happening In Bharat 
THIS. She started the whole thing to go and try to stop it 😂 who doesn’t see that for what it is? She’s not that good of an actressOriginally posted by: Bluekohl
She's such a shit stirrer. And honestly I'd LOVE her to find out that nobody is giving her sympathy for babushonabaachhi act.
Like the entire fight bw Abhishek and Samarth was done by her. Why on earth are you still talking to the abusive ex? Then she's to tell that to Samarth after spicing things up? UGH

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
THIS. She started the whole thing to go and try to stop it 😂 who doesn’t see that for what it is? She’s not that good of an actress
She's living in a delulu bubble... maybe thinks just the way jasmine got away w everything by batting eyelashes she'll too. NGL these two clowns are acting like fateh too.
I almost spit my coffee outOriginally posted by: Bluekohl
She's living in a delulu bubble... maybe thinks just the way jasmine got away w everything by batting eyelashes she'll too. NGL these two clowns are acting like fateh too.
. They are now that I think about it.