Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Karan Johar chattu panti for rising sun ..but excited for Deols..
hope Sunny throws more light on ‘asli’ blockbuster 
KJo actually sounds kind of triggered by that Hindustan Ki Asli Blockbuster tagline. I hope Sunny mentions corporate booking
Gadar 2 worked on pak bashing 
What is Bobby wearing 
I am going to watch this for Sunny's response to inflated box office numbers.
They likely threw in this episode as a time-filler, given that people are still buzzing about the previous one. I doubt it'll pull in even a fraction of the viewership.
looking forward
sounds boring. The Deols are known to be private people.
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://x.com/i/status/2042594053070688434
36