Why haven't they released a new promo with the updated timing? At least give us a hint of how and what you've planned to show next
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why haven't they released a new promo with the updated timing? At least give us a hint of how and what you've planned to show next
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Why haven't they released a new promo with the updated timing? At least give us a hint of how and what you've planned to show next
How are you sure that the timing would be changed again?
Handsome donkey? Oh god 
I meant the old 10pm timing again. I really wish it changes to 10pm. 7pm is a boring deal. I thought they changed it for HM
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
I meant the old 10pm timing again. I really wish it changes to 10pm. 7pm is a boring deal. I thought they changed it for HM
No looks like they chaneged it for TRP's
I do wish the show goes back to it's 10 pm slot
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
No looks like they chaneged it for TRP's
I do wish the show goes back to it's 10 pm slot
But the trp decreased last week right?
Female OST is beautiful 😍
Male one is average 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yep we should get more NeiVika scenes in the office track....idc about the main plot anymore since that's going to ruined anyway , so i atleast want these scenes
Main plot they have already ruined now only NeiVika scenes are saving grace 
Everyone on social media calls SAB as Chachu like SP is Sitara and Colors is Rangu 
Yep all thanks to HM and Devyani 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90