Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
And his child will sing praises for Neil like Yuvika does for Prem
NeiVika will roast her parents Ki AAP logo ne koochie kuuu karne mein itna time kyun lagaya

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
And his child will sing praises for Neil like Yuvika does for Prem
NeiVika will roast her parents Ki AAP logo ne koochie kuuu karne mein itna time kyun lagaya

Yeah who even asked for that CLJ ?
After NeiVika's marriage 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
And his child will sing praises for Neil like Yuvika does for Prem
Nahiiiiiiii
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Han I know, episode 13 mein bhi bhag geya tha instead of fighting
But I want to see Mohit's fight sequence
Let's see if we get sny fight stuff in the future...
And she reciprocates that feeling to them
They are talking about NeiVika SR
Abhi swastik ka ramayan bhi aayega sony me
That was the episode where she hugged him right?
Ohhhh 
I got that it had some double meaning but didn't get the exact meaning 
Thanks 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90