Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Siraj Bhai wickets nhi Lena toh mat le runs mat de
He cant do it.. 
First runs then wickets is his policy
ENG: 45-4 after 13 overs
that's ghum effect
I never watched that crap of vihhhraaat 
I watch cricket more than anything 
SRK jinxing our tournament by saying cup toh hum hi uthayenge
I refused to accept that, you know V🐀 means you watched that🖐️Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I never watched that crap of vihhhraaat
I watch cricket more than anything
SRK jinxing our tournament by saying cup toh hum hi uthayenge
Aise to hum sab jinx kar rahe hain
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Yes I did few months back . I’m good
How are you ?
Are you following Bigg boss 18 ?
I’m just watching WC this time


Ab wicket chahiye.....bahut der ho gayiiiiii aaye huye 
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
341