Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Jo bhi b hospital se kudh jata hei voh mar hi jata hei Precap dekho samjega goons kis wajah se aaya hei 😂. Koun kisko kha Raha hei 😂

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

So a 100+ Manish will be alive while a young woman like Aarohi who would be in her late 30s would die...Great...Sare youngsters ko maar ke buddho ko jawan bando..

Yahi to un buddho ki jawani ka raaj hai. They made a deal with the devil, apne parivar ke logo ko sacrifice karke they keep their youth. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

what happened to Rashmi. I know she and Nikhil divorced but I don’t remember how they concluded her story 

She got divorced and raised gayu alone for 10 years . She was staying in Mumbai with gayu n her ex saas and working there. There she met a gujrati guy sameer who liked her n want to marry her but she refused.  Akhara naitik found out about him , convinced rashmi n gayu , got them married .

He accepted gayu . They had a complete family .

Then naira ran away after leap , they showed rashmi sameer died in car accident,  gayu staying in singhaniya house as naitik Akshara daughter . The couple came very close to gayu as they were fulfilling each other's voids.

Then naira came back and gayu was neglected . She started liking kartik , but he got married to naira . She fell in love with someone and on the day of her wedding,  finance died . She was pregnant,  therefore had to marry samarth who was ready to accept the child but later refused.  Finally she got divorced. She had 2 kids . 

After leap , one of her son was shown along with kaira/ kairat siblings . She was not shown after that .

She had a sad life!!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Exactly! Writer is really psycho and ill minded. Third season is full of young people’s death. 

I have never seen any show or season jisme itne zyada young characters ki death dikhayi ho 🤮

Rishta ke previous dono seasons mai bhi itni zyada young deaths nahi dekhne ko mili thi. 

It was better to kill off Akshara rather than Aarohi as Akshara was the root cause of all miseries...Poor Ruhi will again lose her parent thanks to manhoos Akshara..smiley13

It was better to kill off Akshara rather than Aarohi as Akshara was the root cause of all miseries...Poor Ruhi will again lose her parent thanks to manhoos Akshara..smiley13

I feel so bad for poor ruhi. Pehle fatherless hui and now matashri bhi usko chod kar chali jayegi smiley19 Poppy ki bhi death hogi smiley19 

She is not even 10 and usse uska sab kuch chinn jayegasmiley6

Sadist psycho writer smiley7 

zohakhan7 thumbnail

I feel so bad for poor ruhi. Pehle fatherless hui and now matashri bhi usko chod kar chali jayegi smiley19 Poppy ki bhi death hogi smiley19 

She is not even 10 and usse uska sab kuch chinn jayegasmiley6

Sadist psycho writer smiley7 

I hate how they will show Ak bringing up Ruhi when infact Ak never even cared about her n even never cared about Abhir but only about Navri..smiley7

Isse better Manjari takes Ruhi with her n she brings her up n not Ak smiley11

I hate how they will show Ak bringing up Ruhi when infact Ak never even cared about her n even never cared about Abhir but only about Navri..smiley7

Isse better Manjari takes Ruhi with her n she brings her up n not Ak smiley11

aarohi khud he apni beti ki galat hath mai de kar jayegi smiley7

zohakhan7 thumbnail

aarohi khud he apni beti ki galat hath mai de kar jayegi smiley7

Better to hand over Ruhi to an orphanage rather than to a woman like Ak who will ruin Ruhi's childhood for Navri..smiley24

Anu234 thumbnail

Better to hand over Ruhi to an orphanage rather than to a woman like Ak who will ruin Ruhi's childhood for Navri..smiley24

This ak is alive so that she is here to take care of kids and redem herself and un gen 4 after sometime she will be killed of esliye usko Zinda rakha hei I feel.

Anu234 thumbnail

It's really stupid to blame characters of show when it's writer who has brought such bad tracks and that to purposely to ruin the show.