
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Main to soch rai hai is play ki acting ke waqt mohit to Jo hasa hoga knowing his nature
I think everyone onstage and offstage would've laughed
We saw it in the new promo though
I used to but not anymore 
What the....? That gave me a jumpscare

Meri tho humesha se Kismat hi kharab rahi hai like Subhadra so I have stopped too 
Straight out of horror show
This gave me a jumpscare fr
Bacche ko kon darata hai aisa?( talking about myself)
They will dance to mere dolna sun and ra ra from Chandramukhi 1 not 2 song in part 2 was UTTER CRINGE 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
This gave me a jumpscare fr
Bacche ko kon darata hai aisa?( talking about myself)
Yeh le Eye Sanitizer 

I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90