Originally posted by: minakrish
I've been thinking of changing my username... but nothing is striking.
Pyaare doston, koi suggestions do....
Hmm 🤔 do you want it to have your name or not?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: minakrish
I've been thinking of changing my username... but nothing is striking.
Pyaare doston, koi suggestions do....
Hmm 🤔 do you want it to have your name or not?


Originally posted by: minakrish
I've been thinking of changing my username... but nothing is striking.
Pyaare doston, koi suggestions do....
Do u want UN related to KaSh? DMG? Or some other couple? Or Virat-Anu?
Originally posted by: minakrish
I've been thinking of changing my username... but nothing is striking.
Pyaare doston, koi suggestions do....
Mrinalini mast hai 
Chahti to main bhi hoon but available nahi hai

Nahi nahi,,, I want either my name or something generic.Originally posted by: SoniRita
Do u want UN related to KaSh? DMG? Or some other couple? Or Virat-Anu?
Originally posted by: minakrish
Chahti to main bhi hoon but available nahi hai
Mrinali ke baad koi number daaldo
I like the idea… let me think.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/qubool-hai/5340737/celebrating-11-glorious-years-of-qubool-hai
Please check it out if you’re interested!