Wish you had told me this when i created like 11 EDT's 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wish you had told me this when i created like 11 EDT's 
Well Kusum saying she still gets notification so i am not sure if unchecking helps

saw that, already unchecked
Then how will you get notification when it's yime for the next EDT? I'll PM younwhen we reach page 140 of this thread...
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
I'm telling you again agar Yuvika Neil don't do some koochie ku as SPM-Devyani it's a waste
Yep i want koochie koo onstage
I never checked that and I still get notificationOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Then how will you get notification when it's yime for the next EDT? I'll PM younwhen we reach page 140 of this thread...
Next NeiVika AT has time....create EDT's 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
What's cheap koochie koo? I want a hot make out session in the stage and if anyone objects Yuvika should say "All this would've been avoided if Shobana had objected to SPM"
NOO!!!! They should do even more but with privacy
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Well Kusum saying she still gets notification so i am not sure if unchecking helps
Well that's too bad
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Then how will you get notification when it's yime for the next EDT? I'll PM younwhen we reach page 140 of this thread...
Dont worry I will let her know to make one
I never checked that and I still get notification
Oh that's too bad
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90