🏏Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #25: England vs Sri Lanka on 26 Oct 🏏- Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

808

Views

19.6k

Users

35

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats topper smiley40

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Got only 10 points...

Got same scores.

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

I got 20 points for toss and win.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to Nostalgia-02 for being the 25th match badge winner.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

I also forgot what I'd forgotten earlier!

Which PM?! When did I say you being my ....

Suddenly I'm having amnesia right now. Please remind me again about PM smiley9

I know you know that I know that you knowsmiley9

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wah wah. SK..congrats on toppper. smiley41smiley40smiley41

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

What happened with England team???

average-student thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

I got 20 points for toss and win.

same smiley36
PatrickJ thumbnail

Australia

Posted: 2 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Tiara-p thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Got 10 points today hayesmiley42smiley37

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 9 days ago

Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 6 days ago

🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".