Well, I was just about to take a look at the probability...I really was...but guess what? ANOTHER PM...BY HIRAL....WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY PMS TODAY?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Well, I was just about to take a look at the probability...I really was...but guess what? ANOTHER PM...BY HIRAL....WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY PMS TODAY?
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
England ko chota samajh ke mazaak na uraane re....doobi doobi dab dab

… doobi doobi dab dab …
I want it to rain when SL has 1 run left. And then it should rain and rain. And rain some more Until everyone leaves the ground.
England vs Sri Lanka, 25th Match
Sri Lanka need 5 runs
ENG - 156 (33.2)
SL - 152/2 (25)
CRR: 6.08
RR : 0.20
SL won by 8 wickets 

Suraj ka tukda hai bilkul
God bless the baby
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I want it to rain when SL has 1 run left. And then it should rain and rain. And rain some more Until everyone leaves the ground.
SL won 
Sri Lanka won
England vs Sri Lanka, 25th Match
Sri Lanka won by 8 wkts
ENG - 156 (33.2)
SL - 160/2 (25.4)
CRR: 6.23
Congrats SL.
2nd Zero for me
What a shot and what a win!
Brilliant innings by Samarawickrama and Nissanka.

England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
341