But what if....it rains? And doesn't stop until tomorrow?
Heyyy congrats on sizzling
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But what if....it rains? And doesn't stop until tomorrow?
Heyyy congrats on sizzling
No chance

You should have joined SL today. 
Just

TV on kiya and match is about to finish
22.1 Woakes to Samarawickrama, 1 run, back-to-back fifties for Samarawickrama! Back of a length on off, clips it away through square leg
Congrats
22.5 Woakes to Samarawickrama, FOUR, full toss on the pads, slower ball, Samarawickrama whips it away behind square and finds the gap.
Originally posted by: U6MUFUFHCZ2335Z2
I am going to go on a limb here and say… just like your name,… England Team — Dubi… doooobeee…. Dub gayeee…
England ko chota samajh ke mazaak na uraane re....doobi doobi dab dab
SL: 135-2 after 23 overs
Originally posted by: minakrish
Yes yes.. I predict some matches not all. I am following every match and I come around to chat on the thread but I forget to predict most of the times.
I hope you win a badge soon
Probability dekh lo 

Originally posted by: MochaQueen
But what if....it rains? And doesn't stop until tomorrow?
Heyyy congrats on sizzling
Not happening 
Thank you 
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
341