🏏Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #25: England vs Sri Lanka on 26 Oct 🏏- Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

808

Views

19.6k

Users

35

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 2 years ago

What if Willey takes all the wickets and becomes POTM?

minakrish thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

27 runs in 27 overs....smiley39


What were ENG thinking?smiley37

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i cannot be this disloyal to england 😭🤣

and I don't owe any loyalty to England, as an Indian I love to see England and pak loosing in every gamesmiley39

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Fifty for Samaravickrama smiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

11-20 Over Summary. Phase Winner: Sri Lanka

>> No wickets lost as Sri Lanka get closer to a victory

>> Mark Wood tries some short pitch bowling, Lankans fend it out

>> Nissanka scored a fourth consecutive fifty

>> Sri Lanka 39 runs away from a crucial victory

minakrish thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

You also following WC?? Are you predicting??


Yes yes.. I predict some matches not all. I am following every match and I come around to chat on the thread but I forget to predict most of the times.smiley36

Edited by minakrish - 2 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

nah I am with our lankasmiley39

Le Willey: Acha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka...yaar ne hi loot liya ghar yaar kasmiley19

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

and I don't owe any loyalty to England, as an Indian I love to see England and pak loosing in every gamesmiley39

cant abandom england 🤣 lived there for a few yearss 😅
UODJE2QUBOSMF4GE thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

What if Willey takes all the wickets and becomes POTM?


Woh statement —- 👆🏻.. aisa lagtaaa hain….

Sasteeeee pudeeeyaaaaa ka kamaaal hain …smiley37

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Le Willey: Acha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka...yaar ne hi loot liya ghar yaar kasmiley19

na woh yaar hai hamare na dildaar hai hamaresmiley39

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 13 days ago

Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 9 days ago

🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".