The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
END OF OVER 28
4 runs
AUS: 180/2
CRR: 6.42
M Labuschagne
14 (16)
DA Warner
83 (69)
A Dutt
5-0-39-1
LV van Beek
6-0-31-1
lolOriginally posted by: Palak2812
Obviously
Obviously
When I for 1st time chose 40-something extras
So aaj extras nahi phekenge


Wait for Starc and Hazlewood lol 
They will throw wide bouncers lol
Seven runs from the last over.
yeah that might be the case
I have muted my tv, why they were showing Smith again and again though?
I hope you feel better now.Originally posted by: Palak2812
When for the first time I didn't put Smith in any category
He plays well
Picked Warner 3 times 
Bangladesh squad for first Test against Australia Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Shadman Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mominul Haque,...
🏏England W vs Australia W, Final, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026🏏 England and Australia will cross swords in the final of the ICC Women's T20...
🏏ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026: SF-1: Australia W vs West Indies W🏏 Unstoppable Australia overwhelming favourites against hit-and-miss WI In...
Bangladesh squad for the first two ODIs against Australia Mehidy Hasan Miraz (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Saif Hassan, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
0