Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seriously when did this happen.?
No. I I don’t really believe in all these ratings etc , especially from ormax ; but still. So much nah
Oh please... what kind of comparison is that???
Trisha would boost to like no.1 for October I think. An if not 1 than like 2 or 3
I don't believe these shitty lists......I am here just for the drama...

just imagine ormax has akki at #2 over bhai , that pretty much say allOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
I don't believe these shitty lists......I am here just for the drama...
but still fun nah to see aloo at fake #1
Originally posted by: Briaahna
just imagine ormax has akki at #2 over bhai , that pretty much say all
but still fun nah to see aloo at fake #1
I mean if you look at the last 2 or 3 years.....Alia is the # 1......so Ormax like a tooti hui ghadi got it correct this time....
I think this is due to the national award. How can you win that and not be at the top of the list, although seeing Kriti at 10 exposes the entire thing
Samantha has been on a break for the last one year from work, and has still not signed any new projects.
If her personal life had not taken a setback, she would have starred in Jawan as the female lead and could have been part of the biggest blockbuster of Bollywood.
Sadly fate works in different ways.. Hopefully she will be back with a bang soon.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Samantha has been on a break for the last one year from work, and has still not signed any new projects.
If her personal life had not taken a setback, she would have starred in Jawan as the female lead and could have been part of the biggest blockbuster of Bollywood.
Sadly fate works in different ways.. Hopefully she will be back with a bang soon.
So Aishwarya was to do Deepikas role ?
An Samantha was to do the role Nayanthra played
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Samantha Ruth Prabhu confirms her pregnancy...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
1