Originally posted by: infinity101
Aishwarya nalli chhapri. Ankita>>>
Aish mujhe badtameez lag rahi hai and Ankita irritating. Dono ko support nhi karna mujhe.
I have expectations from Vicky.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: infinity101
Aishwarya nalli chhapri. Ankita>>>
Aish mujhe badtameez lag rahi hai and Ankita irritating. Dono ko support nhi karna mujhe.
I have expectations from Vicky.
https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1715791442009014413?t=IwTee-VDplMD8Wvl2-89Ig&s=19
Even I am beginning to belive this. Ankita and Isha friendship in 4 days is so weird.
From a shy guy in SJ to good player in bb.... vicky
...but as of now munawar stands ahead...
After watching some parts of SJ ....even now I think vicky ankit>>>>neilash ...atleast ankita never hurt vicky physically in her race to win....
Except ankita ,vicky,and munwar all seems fake...isha is somewhat real was dumb in past here too same....manara and KZ are entertaining but I am not interested