HM is god send child for her fans. Pura twitter bas usike cringey fans se bhara hota hai...
She is cringe and her fans are ultra cringe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HM is god send child for her fans. Pura twitter bas usike cringey fans se bhara hota hai...
She is cringe and her fans are ultra cringe
Tuje quote Kiya hai tere baare me baat kar Rai houngi
But but you asked the question....and everyone are interested to know when she's leaving
HM is god send child for her fans. Pura twitter bas usike cringey fans se bhara hota hai...
Aur twitter K NeiVika fans gadhe Hain
At least HM fans promotes their favourite, twitter NeiVika fans only cries no NeiVika kar kar K yeh nehi Ki kuch bole 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Aur twitter K NeiVika fans gadhe Hain
At least HM fans promotes their favourite, twitter NeiVika fans only cries no NeiVika kar kar K yeh nehi Ki kuch bole
Vanshaj fans are dhakkans across all social media sites
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Aur twitter K NeiVika fans gadhe Hain
At least HM fans promotes their favourite, twitter NeiVika fans only cries no NeiVika kar kar K yeh nehi Ki kuch bole
Thoda bahut karte hai neivika ko promote...
Aur aadhe neil ko gaaliyan de rahe hote hai
Thoda bahut karte hai neivika ko promote...
Aur aadhe neil ko gaaliyan de rahe hote hai
They are still roasting Neil after yesterday's episode?

Han main bhi dhakkan hi hnu 
I have recently started following Mohit and Anjali from personal account, Gurdip Ji ko I follow bohat saaloon se. Bas I don't follow anyone else from Vanshaj. 
Fan page account se I don't follow any actor 
I just tag actors from fan page that too in very selective posts 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Han main bhi dhakkan hi hnu
I have recently started following Mohit and Anjali from personal account, Gurdip Ji ko I follow bohat saaloon se. Bas I don't follow anyone else from Vanshaj.
Fan page account se I don't follow any actor
I just tag actors from fan page that too in very selective posts
Are you talking about insta or twitter?
Nai kal se thoda kam hai
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90