Rajitha got 2 wickets...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rajitha got 2 wickets...
Bas de Leede, right handed bat, comes to the crease
Originally posted by: SoniRita
He is so out of form, teams have figured out how to get him out, why u chose him?
Aiweie
I honestly had no idea whom to chose in this match 
1 bowler confirm hota tha woh bhi nahi khel raha aaj
Star Sports showing 7 Wonders performance so far in World Cup 2023.
I just checked score and came to say, nobody has raijtha for bowler
And yes, I talk about points. 
Summary (Overs 1-10)
-- Madushanka starts with a maiden over
-- Rajitha traps Vikram LBW for 4 (3.4)
-- Ackermann gets off to a brisk start
-- Rajitha knocks over O'Dowd for 16 (9.6)

Originally posted by: Palak2812
Aiweie
I honestly had no idea whom to chose in this match
1 bowler confirm hota tha woh bhi nahi khel raha aaj
Sab SL player ko choose karleti
NED: 54-3 after 12 overs
11.6 Rajitha to Ackermann, out Caught by Kusal Mendis!! Third wicket for Rajitha. Ackermann c Kusal Mendis b Rajitha 29(31) [4s-5]
Rajitha to Ackermann, THATS OUT!! Caught!!
For this match, my selection / prediction was like this--

I know that for now I am dancing with 10 points in hand; if SL wins, then I will be richer with 20 points! 
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: India vs Sri Lanka X1 - Warm Up match at Colombo from 07 to 09/08/2026 at 10:00AM IST🏏 India will look to iron...
31