Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Glad to see you are doing a little better (I hope!) and came back again 

yeah i am chirpy againOriginally posted by: dhun.laagi
Glad to see you are doing a little better (I hope!) and came back again


Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
yeah i am chirpy again



do u want to write again?!
I saw what u worked on. And i like it 

https://youtube.com/shorts/y9u-y0bF4Rg?si=xQkOxxjLkBzw1o4o
This is quite old but I love this guy’s digs at colonisation 


Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Yeh gaana kidhar ka hai?
Moon Uncle be like: Kya karu? Main marr jau?
Om movie ka hai 
I just realised last wala bhi chand tare pe tha aur ye bhi wahi ho gaya 
Hellllooo hellllooo hellllooo
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
do u want to write again?!
I saw what u worked on. And i like it
Great! 
I’m just stuck on what to write next 
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Hellllooo hellllooo hellllooo
Hello 
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k