Just saw, it was Samar dying week. Maybe, there is still hope 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just saw, it was Samar dying week. Maybe, there is still hope 
Ghum also increased by 0.3, looks like Star Plus payment check cleared for INTAM (which measures TRPs).
TRP 2.2 ( Decrease by 0.4 )
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1714893354893558241?t=VrubhIohda020Nfg_AI6YA&s=19
TRP 2.2 for week Oct 7 to Oct 13, 2023

sweet poetic justice
DKP’s downfall has officially begun I guess?
Gayi bhains paani mein kya ?? 🤔🤔😛
sweet poetic justice
DKP’s downfall has officially begun I guess?
Personally, I hope so. Lot of negativity and toxic messaging in DKP serials. Sad to say this but I found EK heroines more empowered.
I totally agree about EK, atleast she didnt make big claimsOriginally posted by: Snowfally
Personally, I hope so. Lot of negativity and toxic messaging in DKP serials. Sad to say this but I found EK heroines more empowered.
I’m also glad that TRP audiences have actually started to see through the lies they project…perhaps I’m jumping the gun but this seems like a good start to sensible viewership