Thank you for such a detailed highlight
I haven't watched the epi yet but YE DEVYANI FAKE HAI
I've stopped expecting anything from this show
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thank you for such a detailed highlight
I haven't watched the epi yet but YE DEVYANI FAKE HAI
I've stopped expecting anything from this show
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Mayank.....i watched some 20 or 30 random episoses and he had the same expression in all the scenes....
Lol Mayank and Nupur used to be my fav, but I get it ya Arjun has very less expression change 
Pete ki dard bhari smile 
Yep my dard bhari smile
Lol Mayank and Nupur used to be my fav, but I get it ya Arjun has very less expression change
Idk how he kept that poker face in every episode