Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I used to be obsessed with this song like most of Arjun songs

@Sam, I don’t know what’s going on luv, but sending you lots of love and hugs 🤗 💙
fear😒
Himesh (pinkvilla) is doing a live chat talking about Salman and Hrithik
Khala can I steal your signature?
I know l was in the chatOriginally posted by: priya185
Himesh (pinkvilla) is doing a live chat talking about Salman and Hrithik
I posted a topic on it if I forgot anything then please remind me I will add it https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5339809/pinkvilla-gossip-about-hrithik-salman-alia-deepika-akshayI know l was in the chat
John Cusack as always never disappoints. Most consistent Hollywood celebrity ever. The way he’s ripping into the fascists. Total respect.
Need a mini break from Insta. Too many heartbreaking videos. Babies/kiddos recently orphaned and shaking from all the trauma. If they survive this, they have a lifetime of PTSD to deal with.😢
https://youtu.be/wS_qbDztgVY?si=5DPnflHyOYQE2_Y3
Very underwhelming! Below average looking cast with no spark except for Park Seo-joon
Ufff! I am off! I've to go watch diversity free K,C, J, BTS
I hear Turkish shows have pale skinned people
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0