Becos of tat past only BB selected d contestants to use them , same old boring script BB , no new script 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Becos of tat past only BB selected d contestants to use them , same old boring script BB , no new script 
OMG the show started already too and messy 


I just getting shocked every minute
First finding all these couples Neil and Ankita with their spouses
and Abhishek was Isha ex 
I can’t believe I’m saying this but guys, I miss the old anthem.
Ankit ke expression ke liye hi dekh lete the this one is too bad, like special talent lagta hai to turn zeher into a more potent form

u are not the only one... Even I am missing "hum hai bb ke vaasi... "Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Ankit ke expression ke liye hi dekh lete the this one is too bad, like special talent lagta hai to turn zeher into a more potent form
Mujhe yeh yaad hai is hilarious in itself 

This season is like a mix of koffee with karan, harry Potter and sundry bakwas!!!
aayegi woh apne pe very soonOriginally posted by: SoIWasSaying
koi inko bolo that aish is boisterous and dominating with everyone.... Teh sab ko pata hai

Vikram Betaal bane pade hai
The only couple I’ve seen where it worked was Rubina and Abinav.Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Wait a minute I just realized where you reply me Nutty
Neil also part of Big Boss
It's this a good show for couples