Originally posted by: BUSH146

Kuch bhi mtlb kuch bhi , kl shaam tk kaun tha yhaa fir mera bhoothsmiley24
Aaplogon ki basanti ban kr kaun nacchne waala hai firsmiley37

Maine bola tha ke raat ko aaji smiley37

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Haa obvio pdhungismiley9, Bss kl waali exam ka pdhna baaki hai wo kr lu smiley44, Fir yhi krna hai mujhesmiley36

smiley37smiley37 chal de le exam smiley37smiley37

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aekiel

I thought they'd show the Tara Kanhaji meeting to be only one between her soul and him when she was in the afterlife, and that she'd probably remember nothing of it after coming back to life on earth.

But she does seem to remember it (given the mangalsutra as present)

Dhruv by the way has brought a ring from the 21st (when he travelled back as Nayak) smiley4

Dhruv accidentally drops the mangalsutra into a basket of flowers when he gives his mobile to Sukku to take photos.

Maharani is attending the wedding from Dhruv's side.

Precap shows Maharani arranging a replica of the lost mangalsutra- Dhruv wants to tell Tara about it, but the Maharani tells him not to.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Dhruv accidentally drops the mangalsutra into a basket of flowers when he gives his mobile to Sukku to take photos.

Maharani is attending the wedding from Dhruv's side.

Precap shows Maharani arranging a replica of the lost mangalsutra- Dhruv wants to tell Tara about it, but the Maharani tells him not to.

Hayyeee ladkaπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ab kya hoga! 

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Maine bola tha ke raat ko aaji smiley37

Arey aapki behen ka pata to hai aapko , last mint pdhti hun , ab itna saara pdhneka baaki tha to nhi aa paai ,sorrysmiley6

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hayyeee ladkaπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ab kya hoga! 

Wohii jo manzure makers hogasmiley37

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Dhruv sahi bola ek dam agar Tara ko pata chala ke Usne vo mangalsutra gava diya hai toh vo usse fasi pe Chada de degi! Beta Tera marna toh pakka hai smiley37smiley37bhala eda koi karada va smiley7smiley7

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Wohii jo manzure makers hogasmiley37

Jis din Tara ko pata chala ke vo mangalsutra ghum ho geya tha yeh ladki usse jaan se mar degi smiley37smiley37

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The proposal scene reminded me  back when Ayesha had proposed to Dhruv she was rejected and today Dhruv on one knee was so nice. I have a question about though - where is he getting the money to buy all this? 

And he lost the mangalsutra! I don’t know why he had it with him and not in the room as he said. But anyway I guess if it was the same Mangalsutra then no issues can happen as per gods words. Then what can they show? So by losing the mangalsutra there will be drama and issues which I guess as Dhruv has lost it, onus will be on him. But I also note that kanaji said love is truth and truth always wins. He has blessed Dhruv Tara other ways so that will help them. 

It was needed for the plot - but now that they will be married the issues will be temporary and I guess Tara and Dhruv have to deal with it.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dhruv sahi bola ek dam agar Tara ko pata chala ke Usne vo mangalsutra gava diya hai toh vo usse fasi pe Chada de degi! Beta Tera marna toh pakka hai smiley37smiley37bhala eda koi karada va smiley7smiley7

She will indeed kill him he is right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For plot it was needed. If she wore that Mangalsutra then makers can’t show any issues, and story would be what? So it was needed.

But good thing is they are going to be married and kanaji has given them enough knowledge to be a strong couple. They have to use that I guess.