Let me bring a breathalyser and find out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let me bring a breathalyser and find out
Originally posted by: ohophelia
Let me bring a breathalyser and find out
She can't even walk straight without support. She needed to be told there were stairs coming. I love your signature btw. Complete solidarity! 

lol yes kinda drunk. She ask her brother, is this media?
lol yes kinda drunk. She ask her brother, is this media?
Yeah, but she wouldn't be this thin if she were a regular drinker. Which makes me wonder if it is something else.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Yeah, but she wouldn't be this thin if she were a regular drinker. Which makes me wonder if it is something else.
Hmm thats a good point. She may be taking losing weight pills. methi
Pretty impressed that nobody on this thread has ever been drunk or high....if they think that's "drunk". 🤣
Originally posted by: Haila_tu
Pretty impressed that nobody on this thread has ever been drunk or high....if they think that's "drunk". 🤣
It is not just the people on this thread. Read the comments underneath the video. I have worked with the addicted population. It was by job to report students that I felt were under the influence. When I was working with the at-risk lad in danger of spending their entire lives in prison.
I was thinking cocaine. It can explain the intoxication and the weight loss. It works as an appetite suppressant. Because she looked a little intoxicated even when Salman had to help her to the car during the eid party.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
I was thinking cocaine. It can explain the intoxication and the weight loss. It works as an appetite suppressant. Because she looked a little intoxicated even when Salman had to help her to the car during the eid party.
I remember that. Since then there has been rumors. I think he was just helping.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbajJCeqncD/?igsh=MWh3MXR4N2EyM2U5aQ==
0