Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Tara's new look after marriage
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CydHLELPLw0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Haan ji mene dekha hai 😂 Riya ki snapchat ko hi toh Stalk kar rahi hu mai kal se 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Tara's new look after marriage
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CydHLELPLw0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Haan ji mene dekha hai 😂 Riya ki snapchat ko hi toh Stalk kar rahi hu mai kal se 
DT's Marriage
https://youtu.be/MowB0KrSoog?si=FAws8cN_19uFf0Vp
Vibha di abto seats rerserve kr wa hi lo aap jldi
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Haan ji mene dekha hai 😂 Riya ki snapchat ko hi toh Stalk kar rahi hu mai kal se


(DT's Obession)
Me vii subah se
Even exam me vi bich bich me dekh rhi thi(DT's Obession)
Literally! 
DT's Marriage
https://youtu.be/MowB0KrSoog?si=FAws8cN_19uFf0Vp
Vibha di abto seats rerserve kr wa hi lo aap jldi
Tomorrow it is the wedding - most of you are going to be busy with work and studies, yeah?
How about this Friday (your Saturday) and we can have a party.
I can bring the beverages, Bush tune nachna hai, Mansi can throw the money, and Chin can sing 

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
The mangalsutra is back! Go and check Riya's story! And looks like they are in 21st? Century? We are gonna get some cute scenes!!!
https://t.snapchat.com/aGF1Yv28
I like this look and finally away from that dreaded 17th century. I had repeatedly said give me marriage and I will handle anything so I will and now I can't wait - they are love 
DT's Marriage
https://youtu.be/MowB0KrSoog?si=FAws8cN_19uFf0Vp
Vibha di abto seats rerserve kr wa hi lo aap jldi
Yippee.. 

So much happy that DT got married for real 

❤️