Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
his ex wife tho
Haan, Sanjeeda's so pretty and also a fab dancer
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
his ex wife tho
Haan, Sanjeeda's so pretty and also a fab dancer
wah trickutam bhai wahOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Mai bhi pehechan gayi 😂
Kahani ghar ghar k Parvati k husband Om ki real wife hai yeh 😂😂
Chingu ab yeh Youtuber pe research kar rahi hai Google pe 😂😂
Chale toh raat tak nahi toh chaand tak. LION banane layak banda aagya munna!
Yh Andrez kaun hai?
He cheated on her
Promo dekh ke toh flop layak hi lag raha
I like Ankita she chatted to me on Instagram and I used to follow pr. I am not a fan of vicky thoughOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Ankita is irritating n fake as ever. Dont like Munawar.
So far no one i like, maybe Rinku, she seems cool.
I like Munawar too from his previous shows
LION hai yeh youtuber. Isko pata nahi lekin Munna ka LION hai yeh.
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
his ex wife tho
I agree, but still Aamir Ali cheated on her. Pagal kahi ka.